Saturday, April 1, 2023

Animaker

 

 

Animaker is a website used for creating animations that can be used for various purposes such as educational videos, introducing a product, or even an invitation. I created an animation teaching occupations to children, you can watch my short animation below:


 You can use the templates on the site for your animation, and you can edit them as you wish. However, its free version is limited, you can only export five animations without purchasing its premium version, also you cannot use some characters and items without purchasing the premium version. For creating the video above I used a template at first but then I kept editing the template by changing the background, the text, and the characters. I also used text to speech option of Animaker to add a sound to my video.

If you liked Animaker you can now start trying it out from this link

No comments:

Post a Comment